Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Baby Liam Jeffrey

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Crazy Saturday



Today we were busy. Early a.m we had our friend Courtney over for a visit. We call her Cornelius, but don't tell her I said that. She was so kind to bring over some more books for the boys. She's always bringing gifts-luv her. Then we went to the park for our Twin Group Easter Egg Hunt. It is always great to see other multiples and their families. The boys and I were running a bit late (darn nap schedule!) but we were still able to make it for the end. I so badly wanted to get a pic with the other twin/triplets. Oh well.... we finally got to wear our Dr. Seuss' "Thing 1" and "Thing 2" outfits. So fun! I had to post a pic of their bums...adorable!
After the park we went to my friend Jennifer's grandparents, the Parsons, for a visit. Jack fell asleep so peacefully in Mrs. Parsons arms; we could have her over more often. hehe
Then, it was off to the Mazza's for a walk. At first it sounded like a really good idea....until I loaded each baby in the stroller along with all their gear (you can never be too sure-you might need something lol) and realized how HOT it was today. It was only 80something, but this mom is always working up a sweat with the two kiddos so adding to that the warmer weather was not a good match. I was sad to find out that I had gone too far and that only meant I had that much farther to get back to the house.
New Mom Notice:Do n
ot plan on taking babies for a walk in cute rhinestone flip-flops. You will have blisters!!!
Jack Teegan

3 comments:

  1. They are too cute!!!! So maybe next week you can bring them over here!!!!! That would be fun!! xoxo Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur Courtney. They are cute little things. lol I miss and love you Haymond Familia! Peace & love always Summer Reneau

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you got the car seat toys!! They are the best! Life savers!

    ReplyDelete