Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Baby Liam Jeffrey

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, March 26, 2009

We're Free!!!

Photobucket
We are finally getting free and outta this house. The boys and I are trying to meet up with friends a couple times per week either at the park for a walk or the closest coffee shop. Here we are at the park with our twin friends of the Babb family.
I'm trying to keep up with my new hobby (sewing) although it can be rough with the two little guys. I am currently working on finishing some burp cloths for a friend of mine that just had a little girl. Oh-what cute fabrics they have for little girls! I wouldn't trade the boys for anything though.
Kev continues to play baseball and occasionally out of town tournaments. He has a blast while mommy and the boys circle around the ballpark over and over in our red diesel-a.k.a our stroller. (nicknamed by grandpa and grammie)

No comments:

Post a Comment